So what could you say, if someone else were to say, a string of words along the trail somewhere, where such words include a variety of thoughts, kind of like the variety of thoughts, which are magically included, among those very words, which were penned, and then voiced so sweetly by the Beatles, so (relatively) long ago:
When I get older, losing my hair,
many years from now
Will you still be sending me a valentine,
birthday greetings, bottle of wine?
If I'd been out 'til quarter to three,
would you lock the door?
Will you still need me, will you still feed me
when I'm sixty-four?
So what could you say, what would you say, to that? Maybe you could say, maybe you would say, let's just get 'jiggy wit it' ... If so, then all right then.
- When I'm Sixty-Four, by the Beatles (Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band -1967)
- "Bring it, Whoo, Uhh, uhh, uhh, uhh, (Hoo cah cah), Hah hah, hah hah, Bicka bicka bow bow bow ... Gotta get jiggy wit it"
- Gettin' Jiggy Wit It, by Will Smith (1998)
- Images of sheet music, from Sheet Music Plus at http://www.sheetmusicplus.com/
- Earlier post, It's All in the Music
- This post was updated (last paragraph), 7:30 pm, same day